Water Agency Descriptions and Contacts
San Juan Water District Retail Division
San Juan Retail represents a service area of approximately 17 square miles in Granite Bay and a small portion in northeast Sacramento County. Retail customers include more than 11,000 commercial and residential service connections. These customers receive 100 percent of their water from Folsom Lake. A five-member board of directors governs San Juan Water District’s wholesale and retail operations…
Fair Oaks Water District
Fair Oaks Water District serves approximately 37,000 people within 6,053 acres. The district receives 90 percent of its water from San Juan Wholesale. The remaining 10 percent is groundwater pumped from district-owned wells.
City of Folsom
San Juan Water District provides water to service 2,159 connections north of Lake Nimbus. The City of Folsom receives its water exclusively from Folsom Lake. Its service area is divided into two sections. The city delivers water from its treatment plant to service connections south of Lake Nimbus.
Orange Vale Water Company
Orange Vale Water Company provides water to approximately 5,500 service connections within central Orangevale and small portions of Fair Oaks and the city of Folsom. It receives 100 percent of its water supply from San Juan Wholesale.